Hello All,

I am currently running zope 2.5 and python 2.1.3. The machine has 2 gigs of rams and
is running on Red Hat 7.2.

After starting zope eveything works fine for a while. Slowly the swap starts to swell
up and after a few hours the machine has to be rebooted. The funny thing is that free
shows that there is almost a gig of RAM free and swap keeps on growing. After a while
the machine simply hangs.

I have recompiled python and zope. Turned on profiling.
I have looked through the stupid.log. There are no core dumps either. I have also
tried running zope with one thread.

Does anyone have suggestions.