I introduced the LeakFinder product. However Friday, Saturday and Sunday are least
busiest days on our site. Our main zope server is not swapping at all today. So I
cannot replicate what happened yesterday or the day before.

When I looked at the debug information section, it showed me the request that I had
just made. I guess I will have to wait until a busy day.

In an earlier mail I had named two references to classes
(DocumentTemplate.DT_Util.Eval,OFS.Image.Image ). Should I be concerned with these?
These are always topping the list. (Our site is very image intensive).

Thanks

Ahsan Imam writes:
 > Is there a way catch that non terminating loop? This non-terminating loop is just a
 >theory I have. I could be completely wrong. Are there other things I could look at
 >for clues.
When you have indeed a non-terminating loop (and you Zope is still responsive),
you can find at least the request that triggered it:

  Go to "Control_Panel --> Debug information" and look at the bottom of
  this page.

  You will see the currently active requests.

Dieter