Whilst we are on the subject, I now ship the Plone Windows Installation (and
I think the Mac) without a ZODB, it monkey patches
OFS.Application.initialize to add in the Plone stuff on start up. This lets
us do some neat stuff and make a smaller download.

Im not sure how zope 3 does it, but I was hoping to make the scripts that
get run to initialise a ZODB a zcml parameter so that all I would do alter
the zcml file to load up the db.

> Zope2-Plone

Is anyone willing to help on this rpm? We only have deb's at the moment. Any
help would wonderful ;)
  Andy McKay