Hi Dieter,

  Thanks anew for your continued help and advice. I've downloaded and
installed your Reference product as suggested. I see where it's coming from
in general terms, but it's way beyond me to get it working. Guess I'm just
too dumb. So I will indeed place this issue in the 'bucking horse' category
and walk down another street...