Jamie Heilman wrote:
>  Solution A)

Solution B)

The correct answer, of course, is to do both...

Sorry, but not everyone fronts Zope with a proxy (yes, of coruse they should Jamie, but you have to understand not everyone is qutie as godlike as wants to get going as quickly as possible so they can try thing out, not as correctly as possible... hence the use case of Zope running standalone on a Win98 laptop ;-)

In addition, some people's proxies may not be capable of adding the required headers.

Finally, if support is added back, I'd like to see if via an API, so I can configure at the application level what headers are sent and from where.

I wonder if RESPONSE.setHeader() is sufficient for this?