Pessoal, o seguinte:
Guys, i have a problem...
i'm working on a site with Zope and Interbase, and sometimes some strange things start to happen...
when a lot of requests are made, for example, if someone press F5 and keep it pressed, zope locks and interbase too
if we acess a page that doesn't uses Interbase, in the same server, zope doesn't locks, even if we try to acess it with more than one user at a time
i think that's something wrong with my Interbase connector. I'm using ZFirebird, because we already had this problem with L Interbase Connector. If someone could show me a better Interbase connector ou another form of solving this problem, i  would be glad...

thanx in advance