I've just run into a problem and wondered if there was an elegant resolution.

My BastionBanking package contains:     - pure python     - Zope derivation

The idea is that using the script, you can load into your Python modules and use it outside Zope if you wish.

However, under Windoz, it doesn't recognise the different file names and wont allow them to both reside in the same directory!

I had intended to use this technique widely to have a single distribution stream for both pure Python and Zope-wrapped modules.

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra Jetstream @,,5803,00.html !