Chris McDonough wrote:
On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 07:33, Yuppie wrote:
But is it worth to have a CMF 1.4.3 release just to fix this issue?

Probably not, at least if your Zope checkin mentions the reason for the
capabilities test and the deprecation warning and maybe the earliest
date after which the capabilities check could be removed.  It would be
good to put this in the code itself, so we know why the capabilities
check exists next year when reading the code... does that make sense to
you?

Sounds good. I'll make the Zope checkin regarding this issue within the next days.

Yuppie