Hi Sidnei!

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
So, it seems Chris McDonough figured out what we couldn't *wink*. Now,
it seems like Zope HEAD boots fine with an old Data.fs, and I could
even get a Plone 1.0 site migrated to Plone 2.0 and CMF 1.4 (a small
problem on DCWorkflow, but I checked in a fix).

Maybe you should have a look at CMF HEAD and either test with HEAD or backport some fixes.

pt_getContext = ZopePageTemplate.pt_getContext.im_func

Seemed to work, though I'm almost sure that is not the Right Thing (tm).

Why? Based on Dieter's patches I fixed HEAD this way and it looks ok to me. I guess the Right Thing would be refactoring the classes so we can inherit these methods, but even if we change Zope now CMF would need the old code for a long time for backwards compatibility.

A similar error also happened with FSImage.__str__ (which is assigned
Image.__str__, but FSImage just subclasses FSObject).

Any thought on those?

Same as above. What I'm missing is an easy way to find *all* of them.

AFAICT, there's nothing wrong with DiscussionItemContainer. It has
been InitializeClass()'ed and has a docstring. Setting
__allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__ = 1 works, but that is
obviously wrong.

Ideas?

No idea so far. The others didn't have a docstring.

Cheers, Yuppie