 <dtml-if management_page_charset>
             <dtml-comment>
             A site-global encoding specification in a property.
             Note that this feature only works if there are no unicode
objects
             around. This means that this feature is not likely to be
supported
             in all future versions of zope.
             </dtml-comment>
+               <dtml-call "REQUEST.set(
'management_page_charset',management_page_charset)">
             <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('management_page_charset_tag','')">
         <dtml-else>

It seems we need one more line ;-)
Without this line, you cannot set management_page_charset form
ZMI-properties tab.

Thanks for all,
Kazuya Fukamachi