Brian Lloyd wrote:

I did check with a fresh 2.6 xx
A DCWorkflow script that was not not called with the version from a few hours ago is now called but produces the following traceback

This happens when the container binding is set to "container" and also when it is cleared.

Traceback (innermost last):
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 92, in __call__
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 329, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 126, in _exec
- __traceback_info__: ({'traverse_subpath': [], 'container': <PloneSite instance at 95efa58>, 'context': <PloneFolder instance at 9615280>, 'script': <FSPythonScript at /zehnder/zehnder/createObject used for /zehnder/zehnder/tasklist/Task.2004-01-21.1914/Attachments>}, (None, 'File', None), {}, (None, None, None))
Module None, line 12, in createObject
Module Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder, line 362, in invokeFactory
Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 824, in constructContent
Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 516, in constructInstance
Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 420, in _finishConstruction
Module Products.CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware, line 101, in notifyWorkflowCreated
Module Products.CMFPlone.WorkflowTool, line 26, in notifyCreated
Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 362, in notifyCreated
Module Products.DCWorkflow.DCWorkflow, line 367, in notifyCreated
Module Products.DCWorkflow.DCWorkflow, line 440, in _changeStateOf
Module Products.DCWorkflow.DCWorkflow, line 543, in _executeTransition
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 329, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 311, in _exec
Module None, line 1, in setTaskOwner
- <PythonScript at /zehnder/zehnder/portal_workflow/ZWorkflow/scripts/setTaskOwner>
- Line 1
AttributeError: StateChangeInfo instance has no attribute 'getPhysicalRoot'

Robert

It would be helpful if you could go through that in the debugger and see if you can get any more info - I don't see anything in this that obviously points to any of the recent security changes.

That's not to say that one of those changes couldn't still be the cause, but this traceback doesn't point to anything we can look at :(

Alternatively, if you can make a copy of the failing script and boil it down to the minimum possible code that demostrates something that should be working but isn't (and that excludes app-specific or Plone objects if possible so that we can turn it into a unit test) I can try to look at it here.

thx,

Brian Lloyd [EMAIL PROTECTED]
V.P. Engineering 540.361.1716 Zope Corporation http://www.zope.com

Brian,
I tried hard to recreate the problem in isolation but failed. So it must be something whith what we are doing.
Strange that our code works fine with 2.62.

thanks again
Robert