Hello,

I need to serve big files from zope - PDF, movies, large PS-files, Students lab-results, etc. We recently moved from LocalFS to Dirstorage to manage ZEO-ability in a clustered enviromnet).

Quite a while ago, I remember having read somewhere on the lists that there is a pacth/fix for Zope/ZServer that optimises the way zope serves large files.

Is the current state of ZServer such that it is suboptimal for serving large files? if so,

a) what is the problem with the current implementation?
b) is there a fix available?

if not b) then I am willing to start looking into it. I need this for my unis student web-site.

Thanx,

/dario