Hi Chris,

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Chris McDonough wrote:

> With this text:
>
> <zodb_db temporary>
>     # Temporary storage database (for sessions)
>     <filestorage>
>       path $INSTANCE/var/Sessions.fs
>     </filestorage>
>     mount-point /temp_folder
>     container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer
> </zodb_db>

Installed. I had to install new zope instance first, then import
old content via zexp & recreate manually all admins. Because when you
change the running zope config in Zope 2.7.0 it has no impact on
temp_folder - Sessions.fs is not created when the temporary storage
was already in place.

Lets see, next test will be on Monday, many users come only on working
days.

I also got many complatins from customer, so I wrote a test suite
which is logging to a site each 2 minutes, and if there are problem,
it sends emails to all of admins, so they come and restart zope.

With prev. Transience, when this keyError appear, it was seen
only by 1,2,3 users. With new Transience, when error starts
to appear, nobody is able to see any page which uses Session -
all sessions became broken.

I am monitoring site now, and will tell you about the results.

--
Alex V. Koval
http://www.halogen-dg.com/