Jeremy Hylton wrote:
Make sure App.Product is imported first, so that test.py can work.

This change does not affect the old utilities/testrunner.py.

This checkin message caused me to notice 'test.py' for the first time. Can you point me to any discussion/docs on it? When did/will it replace testrunner? Shouldn't the python2.2 in the "#!" line be python2.3?

Sorry for the flood of questions, but this and the recent doctest-style tests being checked in have made me wonder if I've been missing a significant shift in testing tech.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am