R33t wrote:

I'm quite new to zope and I have to develop a Newsletter system as a
project for my university.

Then head over to [EMAIL PROTECTED], this list is for development OF, not WITH Zope...

All works pretty good so far, I'm using ZPT with embedded Z SQL methods
to create my page dynamically....the code looks like this:

Learn to use ZODB, it rocks ;-)

I did all the things so far inside the Zope ZMI to see how things work
together, but now I'd like to create a "real" project and I already got
most of the things working, like calling the page templates from within

An app like yours probabyl doesn't need a file system product. A collection of ZSQl methods, Python Scripts and ZPT in a folder should do just fine :-)

The problem I have now is that I don't know how to manage to
export my Z SQL method getNewsletters to my product folder and register
it to Zope from within python when my product gets installed,

CMF has FSZSQLMethods for this, Idon't think you really want to go there...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk