Hi R33t,

On Sat, 2004-03-27 at 14:35, R33t wrote:
> [...] The problem I have now is that I don't know how to manage to
> export my Z SQL method getNewsletters to my product folder and register
> it to Zope from within python when my product gets installed, so that
> the template can call this method like before...I don't want the users
> of my product to manually create this Z SQL method when they install the
> newsletter system. Is it possible at all or do I have to start all over
> again?

I don't know about exporting your ZSQLMethods for the filesystem. As for
importing them, take a look at the SQL authentication and property
sources for exUserFolder. They populate folderlike objects with
ZSQLMethods upon initialization.

Cheers, Leo

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.