Hi R33t,

On Sat, 2004-03-27 at 14:35, R33t wrote:
> [...] The problem I have now is that I don't know how to manage to
> export my Z SQL method getNewsletters to my product folder and register
> it to Zope from within python when my product gets installed, so that
> the template can call this method like before...I don't want the users
> of my product to manually create this Z SQL method when they install the
> newsletter system. Is it possible at all or do I have to start all over
> again?

I don't know about exporting your ZSQLMethods for the filesystem. As for
importing them, take a look at the SQL authentication and property
sources for exUserFolder. They populate folderlike objects with
ZSQLMethods upon initialization.

http://sf.net/projects/exuserfolder

Cheers, Leo

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.