Chris Withers wrote:
Lennart Regebro wrote:

From: "Chris Withers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Whatever happened to the plan to have a monthly bug day on the last monday

each month or somesuch?

Nothing, as usual, I guess. Even since bugdays where first thought of, more
of then and more regular bugdays have been promised, but it doesn't happen.

What would happen if we, as a community, decided to have regular bug-days o nthe last Friday or Monday or every month?

Accounce on [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], itself (if it's ever working ;-) ) and the nget together on #zope-dev...

I don't mind being the "official announcer and hassler" if people are happy for me to have that role :-)

Doesn't really need to be "official" though, does it?

-- Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered! CTO (540) 361-1714 Zope Corporation