--On Samstag, 15. Mai 2004 1:59 Uhr +0200 "Stefan H. Holek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am under the impression that the ZOPE_CONFIG patch broke 2.7 branch.
Please see http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1233

Both problems are not related. I made the ZRest.py patch before the ZOPE_CONFIG patch and
the daily testrunner output showed my reported problem the night before.

Configuration is used very early, that's why I suggested to put the logic into getConfiguration.

Zope tests fail for me, unfortunately Andreas cannot reproduce this.

I'll have a closer look into this next week...

Andreas

--

Andreas Jung