On Thursday 12 August 2004 04:51 am, Paolo Bizzarri wrote:
> A problem we encountered is that APE leaves the final db transaction
> neither commited nor aborted, in the normal behaviour.

This shouldn't happen, of course, and I haven't seen any behavior like this.
What database are you using?

Ape tries very hard to either commit or roll back every transaction.  It
integrates with the ZODB transaction machinery, and the ZODB transaction
machinery is reliable.  The relevant code is near the bottom of
lib/apelib/sql/dbapi.py, in the abort() and finish() methods.

Shane