Hi there,

yuppie wrote:
Just want to let you know that I'm not happy with the way these two collector issues were "resolved":

Hope at least one of them will be re-opened.

Since these are both confused, long standing feature requests, what I'd recommend instead is writing a mail to this list explaining exactly what the problem is that you're having, the changes you would like made, and why you'd likee them made. You could even give it a nice descriptive subject line :-)

I suspect there's a solution that doesn't involve any changes to Zope lurking there since this funcionality, as best I can understand it, seems to be extremely rarely requested.

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk