Hi,

Are your talking about a short thing for 2.7? In 2.8 I wonder if the
Publisher could start using e.g. Zope 3 events. Are there events for
this around in Z3 already? This would be a good way of improving
transition to Z3 in a compatible manner, if both systems e.g. publisher
modules would spit out the same events for handling those cases.

Am Freitag, den 01.04.2005, 17:48 +0200 schrieb Florent Guillaume:
> I really could use a post publishing hook.
> Standard use case: delay indexing at the end of the request to only do
> it once per object even if the object has been modified 4 times.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -