Christian Theune wrote:
Sticking to this thread ...

[...]
Ran 5634 tests in 1433.151s

FAILED (failures=3, errors=2)

Any comments? Still hesitating to release the binaries, but I have them
around.

I changed setup.py to add the files you added manually. Besides the 2 ZServer tests the same tests fail on Linux.

The setup code for the Zope 3 stuff works different and I don't want to fork it. So these errors should be discussed with the Zope 3 people.

I think you should release what you have now. But for the next beta these errors should be release blockers. Maybe you can run Windows tests *before* Andreas tags the next beta release?

Cheers, Yuppie