Hi Jim,

Jim Fulton wrote:

I think you need to be very careful with this.

What's the concern?
I'm, at most, planning on making the getLogger function and the top level logging constants (eg: logging.INFO, etc) available...

IMO, this is something
that should not be turned on by default. OTOH, I have no problem with
making this possible to turn on.

zope.conf option?

Also, do you have any comment on the second half of my proposal, which was to do with making it possible to define more than just event and access logs in zope.conf?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk