Thanks for this!

Looks like that test failure is incidental and not symptomatic of changes made to ZODB. I think Tres may have said that it can be fixed by merging in a fix from the Five HEAD, but I don't know this for fact first-hand.

It's encouraging that most of the tests pass but there are a paucity of tests that specifically test Zope 2 multidatabase-based mount points. There are a few convincing-looking decoys in Products.ZODBMountPoint.tests but I think I'll need to create a few more to get the warm and fuzzies before doing the merge.

I have this on my plate for Wednesday evening.

- C