On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:47:34 -0800, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
IMHO if this is just UI changes that improve usability it should be OK to flout the rules a bit. The rules are there to ensure code quality and stability in a release branch - I doubt small UI changes endanger those.

Beware the slippery slope to hell, paved with good intentions ;-)

I can assure you that I have no good intentions whatsoever, just a desire to see the "I clicked the Clear Catalog button, now what do I do" questions on plone-users decrease.

Pure annoyance-driven development. ;)