On 29 Nov 2005, at 15:47, Tres Seaver wrote:
Yes, and for a perfect example of why (not related to DateTime, just to
fix-in-place in general) prosecution calls .... zope.org.

  Pros:  Is it true that you harbor pickles from software which
         pre-dates the original public release of the PTK, almost
         six years ago?

  Witness (sobbing):  Yes!  Yes!  it is true.  They could have cleaned
         me out by doing a data migration into a fresh ZODB, but they
thought they were clever enough to update me in place. I feel
         so *used*!

<sound of studio audience cheering wildly>

<Moderator turns around. Camera turns to him and zooms in on his somber-looking face.>

Moderator: Amen.

<Screen goes black>