Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
BLATHER (I have never be able to get any meaningful information from them, except that zope tries several times)

That's because they excluded any useful information before. The implementation I've put in tells you, at info level, what error actually occurred, what object it occurred on, how many conflicts occurred since server start and how many of those were resolved. It's compact and informative.

I'd suggest anyone who's voting for blather should actually check out the trunk and try the functional test I put in to see the new code in action...