Does that mean you're doing it? All necessary RPMs are on the box at / root/svnupgrade/. Otherwise I can do it tomorrow morning (about 5 AM EST)

On 21 Dec 2005, at 16:08, Jim Fulton wrote:

I'm going to go ahead with this update in hopes of resolving some
windows client problems that may be confounding our efforts to
run windows tests with buildbot.