Sidnei da Silva wrote:
Just as a note, those are pretty 'Advanced' applications. OTOH, Zope
is too. So I buy your argument.

Yay :-)

What's your proposal for default Installation and Instance directories?

I borrowed Guido's time machine an answered this already in another message ;-)

- what's the difference between a Full and Compact installation?

Good question. I just copied that over from the old installer. I will
remove it, it doesn't seem to do anything useful.

Cool :-)

- what's the process going to be to get these releases onto
   (I'm quite happy to do this manually if needed ;-) )

Yeah, my guess is that someone will do at least some quick QA before
uploading it. So yes, manual would be preferred.

I volunteer for doing that, although that's like just meaning downloading, installing and starting using it when I'm poked to do so as I guess your buildbot already runs all the tests?