On 1/18/07, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Considering installation of Products we're in new territory anyway -
they're not eggs, after all. I see in the result of ploneout that they
get symlinked into the Products directory - will that work on Windows?
* we can say something is a develop-Product. This means that you need a
Product checkout that you refer to. This checkout is somehow linked so
that Zope picks it up. (similar to the way develop-eggs has links to
development packages). All entries in your bundle would be such a
develop product.

'zope.conf' has a 'products' directive that you can use to point to
other 'Products' directories other than the default in the
INSTANCE_HOME. I believe you can add multiple 'products' directives to
list multiple directories. Then you don't need to do any symlink or
copying around.

Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214