Dieter Maurer wrote:
Chris Withers wrote at 2007-8-10 07:38 +0100:
I'm thinking something along the lines of create something like as follows and putting it somewhere on the PYTHONPATH:

class intSet(Persistent):

  def __setstate__(self,...):

Would that work?

Both "Persistent" and "intSet" come with their own C level
attributes. Therefore, Python does not allow them to be combined
through subclassing.

I'm not subclass intSet in the above, I'm rewriting intSet as a python class that subclasses persistent, and then decoding the state in the setstate method...