On 10/4/07, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would not care much about dropping the support for "weird timezone names"
> without further notice  as long as their is an easy way for people
> migrating their code e.g. by specifying a proper tz name.

Lets not break too much, and instead concentrate on replacing DateTime
with datetime in the long run.

If this goes into 2.11, we should also get DT2dt and dt2DT in there.
Being on a Grok sprint right now I don't have time to do that this
week. Can I be given a deadline? I like deadlines. :-) Or somebody
else can do it.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64