On Oct 4, 2007, at 5:42 AM, Lennart Regebro wrote:
Being on a Grok sprint right now I don't have time to do that this
week. Can I be given a deadline? I like deadlines. :-)

Just to put this in perspective. People in the US will be affected again by the existing bug starting the last Sunday of this Month (Oct 28). Then, the time-zone -ffset will be off by an hour for a bout a week.

It might be nice if we could get the fix in the hands of people before a new Zope release, although that may not be practical. I was thinking of releasing a separate DateTime distribution, but don't know if there would be an easy way to install it in such a way that it was ahead of the existing DateTime in the path.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation