--On 18. Dezember 2007 21:53:55 +0100 Hanno Schlichting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:
the Zope 2.11 beta phase has been delayed for while. The reason for
holding but the release was Philipps and Hannos work on the

branch. Unfortunately both can't work (lack of personal time) on the
branch and finish it in the feature. So I propose to release Zope 2.11
beta 1
by the end of the year w/o this branch. Zope 2.11 would contain the Zope
3.4 and ZODB 3.8 with blob support as major new features.

Objections? Thoughts?

+1 btw. Is there an ETA for beta1?

During x-mas and new year..likely around December 29th. If you need some more days, let me know but I would like to push the beta 1 release asap.

The only thing I'm going to do if no one objects is to deprecate calling
the ViewPageTemplateFile in Five without passing in the view. This
should at least allow us to merge the aq-branch without any problems for
Zope 2.13 if noone can think of a way around the problem.

2.13? That's science fiction :-)

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK