Hi,

the release of zope.viewlet 3.4.1 on pypi is missing the data files (like .txt and .zcml), hence it is unusable. Also the date in the CHANGES is wrong (2007 should be 2008)

Roger, it is good that you do releases, but could to please take take of making them proper?

Unfortunately I cannot fix it since I don't have access to zope.viewlet, so somebody else please fix it (or give me access).

BTW Roger, z3c.menu.simple has the same problem of missing data files.

Regards,
--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891