On Jan 24, 2008 8:21 AM, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> BTW: I think I saw a tool for giving out rights on pypi to the zope.*
> set of packages for individuals in one operation. Is it supposed to
> work/be used? What's its name again?

Argh!  This is scary, evil, and dangerous.

If there is indeed such a tool, I suspect I'm a victim already.  There
was a point a few months ago (IIRC) at which many, many Zope-related
packages appeared on the list of packages I could manage.  Most I've
never touched and a number I'd not even heard of.  And I can't drop my
own privileges on those packages due to a PyPI bug

Nobody should be added to a package they haven't asked to be on on
PyPI, and it's reasonable they should have to list each package they
want separately.