Christian Zagrodnick schrieb:

the release of zope.viewlet 3.4.1 on pypi is missing the data files (like .txt and .zcml), hence it is unusable. Also the date in the CHANGES is wrong (2007 should be 2008)

Roger, it is good that you do releases, but could to please take take of making them proper?

Unfortunately I cannot fix it since I don't have access to zope.viewlet, so somebody else please fix it (or give me access).

You have now.

BTW: I think I saw a tool for giving out rights on pypi to the zope.*
set of packages for individuals in one operation. Is it supposed to
work/be used? What's its name again?

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -