Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
On 2008-02-18 11:20:05 +0100, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Launchpad started the beta tests for their mailing list offers. A while ago we discussed this option for future hosting of the mailing lists.

The current implementation has the restriction that the mailing lists can not be hosted using custom domains (

IMHO when migrating mailing lists the addresses should not change.

I agree. I'm all for outsourcing the hosting of our mailing list, but I think it'd be a bad idea to change all the email addresses. It'll break people's settings, possibly break various archives, and so on. I think you should let them know that this this is important for us.