Tres Seaver wrote:
All this derives from my sense that moving our issue collectors to
Launchpad has been only a very minor win:

Yeah, aside from the rather rough around the edge feel to Launchpad's bug trackers, I'll note that the only way I know to find the relevent bug tracker is to go to and follow the redirector.

Where *should* I be going to find the list of collectors relevent to Zope?

PS: That said, I *do* think moving the lists would be a good idea. I just use Google Groups when I want a mailing list for open source software now, but I guess with the bug trackers and the like already at Launchpad, it'd make sense for the Zope lists to end up there...