--On 21. März 2008 23:17:51 +0100 Felix Schwarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I hope this is the right list for my question related to zope.interface:
I use some (non-zope) software which uses zope.interface (currently
3.0.1). Now there is another software which needs a newer version of

Is the zope.interface library (3.4) backwards compatible with 3.0.1? Can
I expect that the old software will still work if I install the new

The best thing is: try it out! Since your application has unittests, it should be easy to verify the functionality against a new version :-)