Hi Roger. I turned on debug and increased verbosity. z3c.template and z3c.form seem to be the culprits. Getting 4 of these warnings on z3c.template and 1 with z3c.form between the getting ... and picked ... notices. Not quite sure why they are emitting the warnings. Can't find the error in buildout so must be in setuptools somewhere. I would expect to see an svn address in setup.py or something based on what message is saying - nothing like this that I can see.

This was reported on the zope users list without a response a little while back as well:

Regards,
David

Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi David
Betreff: [Zope-dev] Annoying: Download error: unknown url type: svn -- Some packages may not be found!

Which package is emitting the Download error: unknown url type: svn -- Some packages may not be found! Its quite annoying and I have been seeing it crop up in a few builds. Anyone else seeing this. Many thanks.

I see this too. Try the buildout debug option, probably this
will you give a better output.

Regards
Roger Ineichen