Christian Theune a écrit :
Hi,

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 08:19:55AM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
Hi,

I asked already six weeks ago about the schedule for the final 3.4 release
and got no reply so far. So once again the same question...how is in charge
for doing the 3.4 release?

I'm afraid nobody really is in charge currently. I think Stephan and me might
be the closest to that (as me having started it and Stephan making the last
beta release).

Stephan: Can you tell what's currently missing?

We have a release candidate out there (on the zope.org page actually marked as
stable). Is that candidate good enough to be blessed as 3.4?

Since last RC there was a few minor updates as pointed by Dan Korostelev:

- zc.recipe.filestorage: contains fix for blobstorage configuration problem. The version in KGS just produces wrong config snippet if you specify blob-dir option and so it's unusable.

- zope.app.locales: newer versions contains fixes/updates for Russian (fixes some ugly mistakes), Japanese and Spanish translations for 3.4.

- z3c.form 1.8.1

and probably others with bugfixes. I think there is few risk to upgrade...
... and to release !

Christophe