Marius Gedminas a écrit :
On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 08:36:09AM -0700, Stephan Richter wrote:
On Tuesday 22 April 2008, Brian Sutherland wrote:
I'd like to announce that the SchoolTool project has finished packaging
a large proportion of the Zope 3 stack as separate Debian packages based
on the setuptools tarballs from the KGS.
Okay, so I think we should use the KGS and declare the set of packages in there as Zope 3.4.0.

The KGS changes from time to time, doesn't it?

Normally this list should not change at all, and corresponds to the last released 3.4 version, aka RC, or did I miss something?
http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/versions.cfg

Do you mean "the set of
packages frozen at this moment in time"?

Marius Gedminas