Hi Jodok. Sounds interesting. Curious what you are replacing ZODB with. Are you using its interfaces to Relstorage / other ZODB backend, an ORM to map direct to rdb, or other database. Many thanks.

Regards,
David

Jodok Batlogg wrote:
Hi,

Next week Lovely will be sprinting in New York/San Francisco to get the Zope3 framework and the first applications running on Google AppEngine. You’re welcome to join us. Google AppEngine is a perfect match to the transition we at Lovely Systems made during the last 12 month in “stealth mode”. We’re using heavily WSGI and are replacing ZODB within most of our applications. Tomorrow we’re leaving to New York visiting our friend reco. dobee and I will be working on getting the component architecture running on AppEngine. Later next week we’ll fly to San Francisco to attend Google I/O and get even more insight to the technology. We’re open to release lovely.nozodb and the related components in near future, as usual - just some polishing missing… Please drop me a note ([EMAIL PROTECTED], batlogg on skype/AIM) or give me a call (+43 664 9636963) if you want to join us.

jodok
--
Lovely Systems, Partner

phone: +43 5572 908060, fax: +43 5572 908060-77
Schmelzhütterstraße 26a, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria