Hi Jodok. I had looked at storm a while back but the zope integration seemed to lack any relationship with zope schemas. I guess it is possible to define a zope schema that is not persisted and create the tables from it. It did not seem to me a good way of using CA. How are you managing this part of things.

I Haven't worked with bigtable yet myself but assume the transactional semantics would be a challenge since I am not sure how quickly the data gets to the storage. This is interesting stuff in any case.

Regards,
David