On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 02:31:04PM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Did you try setting up a download cache and putting it there?  Note that
> if you had a download cache named "foo", you would need to put the tar
> ball in foo/dist.
>
> I could and should add code to buildout to deal with situations like
> this.  I'm not sure when that will happen. :(

What we do in those cases is to:

- add a directory to our buildout like

    <mybuildout>/3rdparty

- add a find-links option to that in buildout

    [buildout]
    find-links = 3rdparty/

We then add all (egg) downloads that can't be reached otherwise and also put
them into version control.

Christian

--
Christian Theune · [EMAIL PROTECTED]