Currently views are registered as components providing zope.interface.Interface; this is unfortunate since other kinds of components may use the same specification, namely (context, request).

An example of this is ``IAbsoluteURL``; it clashes with the resources view*.

In the words of Christian Theune: "I think it looks like one should never ask for adaptions to Interface."

I suggest we then register views as components providing ``zope.component.IView``; browser views should provide ``zope.publisher.interfaces.browser.IBrowserView``.

\malthe

*) ``zope.app.publisher.browser.resources.Resources``.