On Wednesday 23 July 2008, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> If there are no objections I intend to merge the branch to trunk in a
> few days

I am uncomfortable with the way you approached this. I think there are at
least two other possibilities that I can see without having looked closer:

1. Use the info object. The point of the info is to contain this sort of

2. Make the component have a "factory" attribute. I have done this at some
places for APIDOC as well.

Option 1 seems the cleanest because it was designed d for this.

Stephan Richter
Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"