Hi Chris,

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 10:06 +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
> Tim Cook wrote:
> > As I said before I may have miss-diagnosed the problem and may fix may
> > break other things?
> This is what a full-coverage unit and functional test suit is for.
> You have got automated tests for all this stuff, right?

NO! I do not!  I am a ZCA user not a full time python programmer.  That
is why I a asking for help here.  Initially at least on the Zope Users

If you are expecting ZCA users to be full time Python gurus then why
have two mailing lists?  It seems that you are asking a "user" to
provide the "developers" with a ready to commit patch.  I wish I had
those skills and could do so.

Alas, it isn't going to happen.

Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services
Skype ID == timothy.cook
*You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or   *
*from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home*