Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Shane,
> Can you review and merge this changes into your 
> zope.pipeline branch?

I'm going to put zope.pipeline on hold until the PyCon sprints.  Jim and 
I need to discuss it in person; hopefully then I can understand his 
opposition and the group can decide on the best direction for 
zope.publisher and

Zope-Dev maillist  -
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Reply via email to